If you want to take home a lasting memory of London, we have the ultimate ‘where
to buy’ souvenir guide.
1) Harrods: They make a multitude of nicknacks bearing their logo.
2) London Transport Museum: Here you will find everything from a Union
Jack Oyster card wallet, vintage posters to bespoke London 2012 tea service.
3) Fortnum & Mason: Known for its close ties with royalty, pick up a caddy of Fortnum’s Exclusive Blend Teas to take the taste of London back home.
4) Emma Bridgewater: Favourites include– quirky Union Jack pottery, and the popular limited edition Royal Wedding tea towel.
5) Covent Garden Market: An eclectic range of unique gift shops selling everything from handmade jewellery to hip and trendy clothes.
6) Portobello Road: For those that want to collect an antique keepsake with a London spin.
7) Hamleys: The children’s paradise where you can find a London themed toy on every floor.
8. Camden Market: A trip to alternative London where stalls jostle for prominence in the winding alleyways of Camden Lock.
9) John Lewis: With their ‘Celebration of Britain Collection’ they are the perfect department store to indulge in your souvenir hunt.
10) If you just want something cheap and cheerful then head to The Baker Street Emporium